Terms of Service
OE services are designed to provide an opportunity for users to meet online, OE provides service under the following terms. These terms and conditions apply to all content on OE services, but are also applicable to any communication between OE and you via email or SMS. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the services provided by OE.
1 - Terms of
1. The content of this agreement includes the current text of this agreement and all the terms that have been issued, as well as any future updates to this agreement. All rules are an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement. In the event any provision or part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, only that particular provision or part so found, and not the entire Agreement, will be inoperative.
If you refuse to accept the terms of this agreement, you must not use OE services.
2. Registering for or using OE Services in any way means that you have fully read, understood, agreed and accepted the terms of this Agreement.
3. OE has the right to amend the contents of this agreement as needed for the development of the software. The revised "Terms" are effective as soon as they are published. If you do not agree to the amendment of the terms, please stop using the service immediately. If you continue to use the Service, you will be deemed to have accepted the “Terms” of the amendments to the OE services terms of service. In the event of a dispute, the latest “Terms” shall prevail.
4. In order to provide our users with accurate and effective services, when users use OE services, the platform will use a user's location, photo album and other information, and the user agrees to provide this information.
2 – Registration
1. Before registering as an OE services member, you must ensure that you are 18 years of age or older and single, divorced or widowed. By using OE servicea, you guarantee that you have the right and ability to sign this agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. After completing the registration process for this service, you will receive a password and an account number. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your password and account. You agree to the following terms:
2.1) If your password or account is used without authorization, or if there are any other security issues, you will immediately notify OE via our support or feedback channels listed in section 6 of this agreement.
2.2) You will sign off your account after each session. If you fail to act in accordance with the preceding condition, you are solely responsible for any actions taken by anyone using the password and account number registered to you. OE does not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage caused thereby.
2.3) Each user is solely responsible for all activities, statements, and actions in their account. You will be solely responsible for any damages caused by your account to OE services, or third parties if you do not keep your account and password secure.
2.4) Each user in an OE service agrees to: not transfer money to strangers, share private financial information, or leave the OE service to communicate with members on other Apps or communication platforms; if users violate these terms while using the OE services platform, any adverse consequences occurring via these user actions must be borne by the user.
3 – Services and
1. The services provided by OE include free services and fee-based services.
2. Users can purchase paid services. The specific methods of purchase are as follows: The user pays a certain amount of an accepted currency through the payment channel provided by their online bank, the App Store, Google Play, WeChat or other OE services platform supported payment channels, and then purchases the paid service for an amount established by OE, thereby obtaining the right to use the paid service. Users should read this section of the agreement carefully before purchasing paid services. Users can use paid services only after they agree to the entire contents of this agreement and pay the fees according to the aforementioned payment methods. The completion of payment is subject to confirmation from banks or third-party payment platforms which generates a “payment has been completed” notification.
3. OE paid services include a user profile authentication fee, Love Coins/ Love Currency, VIP Membership Services, Monthly Subscriptions, etc.:
3-1) Certification Fee: After the user pays the certification fee, OE reviews the user's uploaded documents, and OE can choose to authenticate the user by video. Users should cooperate. After the authentication fee is successfully paid, the user will obtain the right to have the certification process completed for their account. This certification fee also includes limited messaging features for a period of 7 days.
3-2) Love currency: Users voluntarily purchase and use Love Coins/Love Currency to communicate with other users, and such communication may require the use of Love Coins/Love Currency. Currently, the sale of Love Coins has been discontinued within OE services. However, Love Coins already purchased may still be used within OE services.
3-3) VIP Membership Service: Users can freely choose to purchase VIP Membership Services. After the service is purchased, users can enjoy unlimited chats with other users for the duration of their VIP Membership.
3-4) Special Reminder: OE services are provided as online services, and the above fees will not be refunded once paid. If a user disagrees with the above services, they may stop paying for the service.
3-5) Acceptance of Updated Pricing: When OE services introduce new pricing or make any modifications to existing paid-services if the user does not accept the changes to the paid-services, the user must not pay and cease to use the paid services. If the user continues to use the service and pays the fee, it will be deemed that the user agrees to the corresponding change. If your service was purchased during an offer valid for a specific time period and price, then that price is valid for the period of your currently purchased service term. After the end of your current or promotional service term, the price of your service will be adjusted according to the new standard pricing.
3-6) Service Renewal Period: Your account will be charged for the renewal of paid services within 48-hours prior to the end of the current billing period when you subscribe to a VIP Membership subscription.
3-7) How to unsubscribe from iTunes Subscription: In your Apple device's “Settings”---> select “iTunes & App Stores”---> tap on your “App ID then select “View Apple ID", select "Subscriptions", tap on the OE Service you are currently using, select "Cancel Subscription".
3-8) Subscription Memberships: VIP Memberships may be purchased as recurring subscriptions. If a service is sold as a subscription, information regarding the subscription term and pricing will be included on the VIP Membership Subscription purchase page. By purchasing a VIP Membership subscription, a user agrees to be charged for the renewal of the services according to the Service Renewal Period until the user unsubscribes from the subscription.
4 – Promotions and Prohibited Content
1. The information you provide to OE and the information disclosed to OE services must be accurate and true, and you must agree to never engage in bullying or fraud.
2. In addition to any personally identifiable information, as it relates to individuals who can be identified based on this information, any material that you transmit or publish on OE services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not be held responsible for the confidentiality and or any other responsibilities which may arise in connection with this information.
3. OE maintains the right to review and delete any content, emails, photos or files (collectively referred to as “content”). As long as OE judges, the content to be in violation of this agreement, public order, aggressive, sexually explicit, illegal, infringing the rights of other parties, harming or threatening the safety of other users. OE maintains the right to review and delete any content it deems necessary for the protection of the OE users and such content is not limited to the content listed in the preceding section of the current paragraph.
4. You are solely responsible for the content posted, submitted, or displayed in the use of OE services, or the content transmitted to other members through the Service. You represent and warrant that your content published at any time is (a) accurate, (b) not in violation of this Agreement and (c) will not harm anyone in any way.
5. By publishing the content to any public area of OE services, you agree that you are automatically granted and that you claim and warrant that you have the right to grant OE an irrevocable, permanent, non-exclusive, free of charge, Worldwide license for OE to copy, execute, display and distribute such information and content, or prepare derivative works of such information and content or integrate them into other works, and grant sublicenses for such rights.
6. The following is a partial list of illegal or banned content types on the OE services. OE reserves the right to modify the list at any time, to investigate any person who violates this provision and to take appropriate legal action based on its own independent judgment, including but not limited to, removing offending communications from the Service and terminating service to the user. Termination of services to such a user will not constitute a breach of the terms of this agreement.
Illegal or Banned Content for the OE services Includes but is not Limited to: 6-1) Publishing political statements and publishing explicitly offensive language, such as promoting racial discrimination, prejudices, hatred or promoting harm to any group or individual.
6-2) Uploading other users information, files, content, or photos without their express permission.
6-3) Harassment or the encouragement of others to harass other users.
6-4) Participation in the dissemination of advertisements, "spam", "chain letters" or unsolicited bulk mail or the "selling of information" in any form on the OE platform.
6-5) The promotion of what you know is wrong, misleading information, the promotion of illegal activities, the promotion of abusive acts, threats, defamatory statements, or information which is defamatory or damaging to the reputation of others.
6-6) Providing guidance on illegal activities, such as the making or buying illegal weapons, invading the privacy of others, providing or manufacturing computer viruses.
6-7) Requesting password or personal information from other users for commercial or illegal purposes.
6-8) Engaging in or participating in commercial activities, selling products or services, publicity, competitions, gambling, stock trading, advertising and pyramid schemes, etc. without prior written permission from OE.
6-9) Organizations or companies may not become members without written permission and may not use OE services for any purpose.
5 – Changes,
Interruptions or Termination of Services
1. In the case that OE has not charged you, OE can decide at its own discretion, for any reason, (including but not limited to that you have violated the literal meaning and spirit of this agreement, or that you do not comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of this agreement) to terminate your "service", password, account (or any part thereof) or prevent your use of the OE Service. You agree that in the event that you have purchased OE services, OE shall implement the above-mentioned termination of service based on reasonable doubt and may choose to communicate information regarding this termination of service by email. After the termination of the account, OE is not obligated to retain any account information or information related to the original account, or to forward any information that has not been read or sent to you or a third party. In addition, you agree that any liabilities incurred by you or any third party during your usage of OE will not be terminated when OE ceases to provide the OE service to you.
2. You have the right to cancel your account with OE. After OE reviews and approves your request, OE will cancel your account. At that time, your contractual relationship with OE will be terminated based on this agreement. After your account has been canceled, OE is not obligated to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, nor is it obligated to forward any information you have not read or sent, to you or a third party. Any liabilities incurred by you or a third-party during your usage of the OE services will still be active after the cancellation of your account.
3. You understand and agree that after your contractual relationship with OE is terminated the following terms apply:
3-1.1) OE has the right to continue to save your information.
3-1.2) Other users still maintain the right to claim damages/remuneration from you, and you shall continue to perform your obligations in accordance with your commitments. The termination of this agreement does not relieve you of the obligations incurred to other users during your use of the OE services.
3-1.3) In view of the peculiarities and inconsistent nature of network service/ online services, you agree that OE has the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the services (including fee-based services). OE should notify the user before the change, interruption or termination, and should attempt to reduce the impact on the user, and at the same time attempt to provide equivalent services to affected users.
3-2) In any of the following circumstances, OE has the right to change, discontinue or terminate the free service or fee-based service provided to the user without any liability to the user or any third party:
3-2.1) When the user violates the relevant terms of this agreement; including but not limited to the user’s submission of real (accurate) information, and in the case that the personal information provided by the user is not true, or is inconsistent with the information provided at the time of registration and in cases where the user fails to provide reasonable proof as the authenticity of their identity.
3-2.2) When the user violates the relevant laws and regulations or terms of this agreement.
3-2.3) When acting in accordance with the provisions of the law enforcement or relevant national authorities.
3-2.4) For security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
4. If the user violates this agreement or infringes on the rights and interests of any other user, causing loss, the users are required to bear full responsibility, including legal fees, notarization, translation and other fees incurred in the protection of the user rights. OE will not be responsible for the actions of users in violation of this agreement.
6 – Notifications and Communication with OE
Notifications between you and OE services must be sent by e-mail. The address of OE’s email is email@example.com.
Regarding Other Expenses
You are responsible for all taxable expenses, fees involved in communication, network service fees and other expenses incurred in your use of OE services, including fees charged during the purchase of paid-services in any OE service, and other expenses. OE does not assume any responsibility for such expenses.
8 – Privacy and Security
Respecting user privacy is a basic principle of OE services. Therefore, confidential information provided on OE cannot be disclosed, edited, or rented without being authorized by the user, and sold to anyone except under the following circumstances:
1. Designated OE representatives may copy, disclose, distribute, integrate, and otherwise use User and Member Materials which include all data, photos, images, sounds, videos, texts and other content contained therein for commercial or non-commercial purposes, you express your knowledge and consent, including but not limited to use as a customer profile for promotional purposes, and that this will not be considered a violation of your rights. If you refuse to use the OE services, you can terminate your account, or explicitly notify OE in writing after registration with a request to stop the use of your non-confidential information, and OE will stop using your corresponding information within 10 working days after receiving your explicit request. Usage of your non-confidential data before the withdrawal of your consent is not considered infringement.
2. Only disclose your personal information when necessary for the usage of the products and services you purchase or participate in.
3. To prevent immediate injury to your body or property; to prevent major harm to others' rights and interests.
4. As necessary to provide information to companies that provide products or services on our behalf (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies do not have access to your identification information).
5. To obey court summons, legal orders or follow legal procedures.
6. In the event that you are found to have violated the OE Terms of Service, or any additional terms agreed to in your usage of OE services or products.
9 – Risk Disclaimer
1. OE is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content related to or found within the OE service, regardless of whether this content is created by the user, another member on the OE Service or by any equipment or programming associated with or used by the OE Service.
2. OE is not responsible for the online or offline behavior of any user or member.
3. Due to the inability to know the identity and background of all users, users should be cautious in their communications with other users. They should be cautious and not share personal information with other users. They must avoid meeting in unsafe conditions or being alone with other members and protect their personal safety. In order to prevent deception or personal injury and other unfavorable situations, if any adverse consequences occur, the two parties (both users) must solve the problem independently without the assistance of OE, OE can only provide assistance in the form of information provided to OE services, but OE does not bear responsibility for expenses or damages incurred by the parties.
4. OE shall not be liable for any network errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of data, defects, operational delays or delays in the transmission of data, communication line failures, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or changes in a user’s contact information.
5. OE is not responsible for any problems or the technical failures of any telephone network or line, online computer system, server, internet service provider, computer hardware, software, or user accounts due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website or combination thereof. Failure of the service, including in instances where injury or damage results to any user’s or third party’s computer in connection with the web services or computer systems used in connection with OE services.
6. Under no circumstances shall OE or any of its affiliates, advertisers, sponsors or distribution partners be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of the OE service by any person and or OE services user. In addition, OE is not responsible for any content published by users or affiliates on the platform.
7. OE does not guarantee results from the use of any services on the OE platforms.
8. Any recommendations or updates posted on the OE websites or other media platforms are for reference only. The terms of this agreement and official announcements must be agreed to by a user before using OE services.
10 – Other Terms and Information
The laws of the People's Republic of China shall apply to the validity, interpretation, and resolution of this agreement. If there is any dispute between OE services users and OE, or between multiple OE services users, it should first be settled through friendly arbitration. If arbitration fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the court with jurisdiction according to the location of OE's office. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions are still valid and binding on both parties.